Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

Leggo Travellers!


Hi good morning! This will be my 3rd podcast about myself assessment during my first informative speech.My speech about safe traveling via public transportation went well, for me it turned out to be good. I'm overwhelmed with the support that my classmates and miss Diane showed. For me the attentiveness of my audience helped me a lot in talking in front in a natural way, just like having a cool and smooth conversation with them. Also, I really appreciate them answering all my questions and whenever I see them talking and sharing their personal experiences in commuting makes me smile and makes my nervousness fade away. I think I did right with my visuals. I did not put a lot of texts in it so that the audience attention will not be too divided.I also let my hands move freely so that I can express myself more and for me it serves as my "nervousness outlet". I also memorized my lines from the heart so that when I speak, I speak naturally. Lastly, I enjoy my speech. I did not think about grades and I did not speak just to finish it but I speak because I need and I want to share something significant to others. For my areas of improvement I think I should improve my visuals and I should research more about my topic. For my next speech I request nothing but I hope they will continue to support me and to answer me whenever I have queries :)
The two questions I picked came from Marga Vasquez and Ayan Gaytano.

1. What is the best way to tour a place?

For me you should let yourself enjoy the place, also it is best to tour a place with the company you really love.

2, which is the most convenient ride during rush hours? not only on manila but everywhere?

I really advice you guys to take trains. It is convenient during rush hours. Though the train would be so crowded, surely it will save you from getting into traffic! :)

thank you and God Bless! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento